Tuesday 6 November 2012

DCWV Far East mini album

Asian themed mini album I created using the DCWV Far East 8"x8" paper stack.
Click on the YouTube link under Links to watch the video version

I paper pieced a fan to become a pocket for the tags behind it.

The slider card simultaneously slides out a photo at the top and bottom. So cool

Photo mat opens up once removed from the photo corners.

I designed a swinging photo frame using a twisting jewellery clasp.

A simple mini album to keep many more photos. I love using the most of my space!

A petal envelop that opens up for a photo. It also has places behind for more photos once opened up

The lace pocket on this page holds a mini file for photos and journaling.

The very interactive waterfall page reveals photos when you slowly pull the side tag

No comments:

Post a Comment